I am looking for an attorney that has a class action law…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an attorney that has a class action law suit against prilacet and nexem

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a real bad uncurible kidney disease

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just received a report from the VA in Memphis Tn. about a blood test I had done/

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Here are 2 of the major firms that are suing the manufacturer of Prilosec and you can contact both of them, as there is nothing actually filed directly in the MS courts at this time and most times these firms would be able to assist you by either including you in an existing suit or making you a lead plaintiff in a brand new suit in MS. Understand this type of class action requires a large law firm that has a large bank account to fund this type of litigation, not a small law office.

https://www.schmidtlaw.com/prilosec-class-action-lawsuit/

https://www.phillipslaw.com/prilosec-class-action-lawsuit

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney