Having a problem with smithfield police dept. return of

Customer Question
Having a problem with...

Having a problem with smithfield police dept. return of property.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Ri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Donot thhink so

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This has been going on for a few weeks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.