The dealership where I bought the car from closed after a…

Customer Question
The dealership where I...

The dealership where I bought the car from closed after a week I put my down payment, and we lost there contact we couldn't contact them to make our payment but after one and half month they came and towed the vehicle away...so we don't wanna deal with them but we want our down payment back...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

CA 07 GMC Yukon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Why??

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We were having issues with the SUV seens day 1 engine light and I have to replace the seatbelt buckle because it wasn't working and the shocks absorber, that we almost get in an accident

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
The name of the car dealer is Avenida owner is Mark! ... they didn't even contacted us, so we could talk or even send us a reminder to our mail box Seens the two months we haven't paid them.but we had the payment with us, we just couldn't contacted them! We have the agreement papers, but the agreement was through a bank! Seens they didn't renew their license! The bank dropped our loan! ...If there's any way we could get our down payment back its all we want! Please help us, thanks.
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You should file complaint with your Attorney General's office to see if there is way for the office to get the money back from the business.

Click here for complaint information.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law