I received a toll violation bill in the mail from New York.

Customer Question
I received a toll...

I received a toll violation bill in the mail from New York. The license number is ***** my car that has never been out of the state of Florida. I live in Sarasota Fl and have never driven in New York. Tried to call them but got a recording. Should I go their web site?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

The license plate number is ***** IEN803.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You may contest it on ground raised. It is an error and should be dismissed. If needed, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”