I live in a villa after Irma how do I get my roof repared.

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a villa after Irma how do I get my roof repared

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes my hoa says noting we can do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Does your homeowners association have an policy as to whether they will cover the cost of such repairs (I know they told you - verbally told you - that they won't - but sometimes the contract says something different.