My now ex-boyfriend and I cohabited a house for the past 5…

Customer Question
My now ex-boyfriend and...

My now ex-boyfriend and I cohabited a house for the past 5 years. In June he told me that he cheated and no longer wanted to be with me. I told him to get out of the house. We rent off a friend. I informed this friend that my ex was no longer going to be living there and that I would take over rent and all bills. I packed nicely in labeled boxes clothes and other belongings. I also made myself available whenever he wanted to pick up belongings. I did this mainly because he was letting me use the Jeep that he claimed he bought for me since he ran my car into the ground. November 5th I had to give the Jeep back permanently which left me with no vehicle. I told him that he had until April 1st to get the rest of his belongings out of the house. The belongings left are large pieces of furniture and tools, 2 Harley Davidson motors, etc. What do I do if he doesn't take his stuff by April 1st or he doesn't take all of it? I don't feel I should have to give any more breaks to him. I have been more than accommodating

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Pennsylvania and the Jeep or my car?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You are free to consider it abandoned personal property and can sell or donate it here.He has way more than adequate time to dispose of it here.As abandoned personal property you can donate it to charity or sell it if you are able.If you donate it keep a receipt in case anybody asks.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.