I would like to discuss a project with an Attorney. Our

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to discuss a project with an Attorney. Our startup firm is entering the realm on multi-national business. I have been approached by the Chinese for a project. They don't seem to be asking enough questions.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a proposal only. Nothing has been done.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This would be a good start. Michael Wolf(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. What particular questions do you have? Let me know so I can see if I can help you.

Two emails will explain the project. I have questions about it that I would like to discuss. Also, I would then be looking for a relationship with you which would require discussion.

Note that Just Answer is not a law firm. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege. Through Just Answer, I can discuss the issues with you. Ultimately though you would hire a local attorney to draft documents and handle any negotiations. If you want to continue here, just let me know. I see you requested a phone call but the payment failed. We can chat on the phone once you clear that payment failure with customer service or we can continue with a Q&A.

I don't know why the card failed. No reason for it. All typing is correct. In any regard, if I must hire a local attorney, do your refer?
Can you review documents from your State and guide me? I'm unsure as to whether I need an Attorney to draft documents. The project might be clear enough. I don't know what I'm looking for in their proposal.

Just Answer does not refer local attorneys. If you want a local attorney, you can contact the County or State Bar Association. They usually have a referral service for attorneys in your area. You can ask for a corporate attorney.

We can still discuss the issues here though if you want to do so. Sometimes the payment failure is a system error. You can call customer service to resolve it at(###) ###-####

I can review documents but there is an extra fee.

I can re-enter the card if you feel that a discussion would be of benefit.

Reviewing documents would be an extra fee. A phone call is also. Probably, the best way is to review the documents along with a phone call to make it quicker and easier.

At this time may I have a price for you to review two emails and tell me the steps in which to proceed?
What State are you licensed for?

Just Answer is located in San Fransisco. It has experts across the country. I am in New York.

I am going into a meeting now. I will have to reconnect later.

Okay. Just let me know. Best regards.

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.