I need help in immigration reform for my husband Lloyd

Customer Question
I need help in...

I need help in immigration reform for my husband Lloyd White, he was transport back to Jamaica since 1996 21,year's now every time I put in a reform for him immigration refused it I been doing it by myself and one of his friends helped me with the money to send with the form will you please call me at(###) ###-####please. I just been over to Jamaica to visit him his health conditions is,poor he living in a home without running water and poor electric tin roofers with holes in it when it rains it leak in the house. My husband is diabetic and high blood pressure. I want his,last days,with his family in the USA. Or can you directly me to a legal aid immigration lawyer. Thanks you until I hear from you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes. I-130

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am worried about him every day. He been in Jamaica for 21 years. He was sent back in 1996 when his green card was approved that's was one record but theirs was another record that's out weight that's record that was a bench warranty which his lawyer never reported to him or me. I have three kids by him also a step daughter seven grandchildrens that's want to see him I send all the information immigrant want me to send thems. I need help I want to file again very soon my husband us,72 year's old. God fearing man. His case when he was young was New York when he was deported I try every thing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.​

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 8 months ago

How serious is his medical condition? Is he likely to die soon? There are two ways to handle this case. First, if he is mortally ill, you can seek humanitarian parole. Or, if you think he will live more than a year with proper medical care, we can seek to renew his application for a green card.​

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still have a question for me? Otherwise, I am going to close this inquiry.​

Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor left.

We are not allowed to represent you or your husband in any matters, it is forbidden by state law. We are allowed to answer any questions you might have and if you wold like us to answer questions for you please ask and I am more than happy to assist.