I was recently denied access with my service animal toa

Customer Question
I was recently denied...

I was recently denied access with my service animal toa casino because my dog layed down at the door while people were exiting and they said my dog was not allowed in I had all his papers

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It just happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I did call the corporate office and left message yes I have a serious mental conditon and this threw me into a nxiety attack that i had to pull over in my vehicle to drive

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this;

is this an emotional support animal or a service animal?