I have a contract from my buyers Lawyer to purchase my

Customer Question
I have a contract...

I have a contract from my buyers Lawyer to purchase my house, for sale ny owner. I need to know what is missing

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

North carolina

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.​ Are you requesting that your contract be reviewed or do you have a specific question about your contract?