I have a judgement against a former tenant for $3000 We paid…

Customer Question
I have a judgement...

I have a judgement against a former tenant for $3000 We paid to have a constable serve her with papers requesting her used car, gas grill ,( 2) 60" TV's. or pay the judgement. The sheriff sale was set for this Thursday 11 am. Today I received a call from the magistrate. The tenant is requesting a hearing on Weds. the 29th claiming that the car is not in her name. My question is. Can I refile for a wage garnishment to recover the money owed me from the Judgement? Or can you suggest another option that I could use?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Pennsylvania, 2004 Mercury Marquee sedan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please explain what you mean. I went to court. I received a judgement in my favor for $3000. I served her with papers via a Pa Constable

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I hope that I explained my situation clearly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
you can. You also can use the hearing to work out a payment plan so you receive cash payments on regular periodic intervals. You may also ask the court to order a post judgment examination so you may learn if debtor has more assets and where!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!