I have a complex criminal law legal question and just need…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a complex criminal law legal question and just need to be pointed in the right direction if possible

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Washington DC

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes I have obtained a lawyer but he may or may not be the best fit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not neccessarily thank you! Okay, so it's $5 to talk to them?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What’s your question?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.