I live 5 miles south of Lancaster. QUESTIOn. PA' No no. Can…

Customer Question
I live 5 miles...

I live 5 miles south of Lancaster. QUESTIOn

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA'

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I submit 2 separate claims: one for damage to my property and one for unpaid bills and items stolen from my house

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Submit two separate claims to who - your insurance company?

to small claims court

No, you'd want to file it as one claim. In general, whenever there is one "issue" - an accident, an event of some kind - and you're bringing a cause of action on that subject you want to bring all of your claims at once. I hope I've answered your question. If you don't need any additional information, could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question so that I receive credit for working with you. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Sometimes people aren't aware that experts don't get any credit for the time and effort that we spend on our answers unless you rate it positively (3 or more stars). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You can still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be some lag in my response time if you follow up with additional questions. It just means I'm working with someone else but I will ALWAYS come back an answer your questions when I'm done.

H​I. I wanted to check back with you to see if you have all of the information you need.