Any way to have a hold lifted off account? Michigan. I do…

Customer Question
Any way to have...

Any way to have a hold lifted off account?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do owe on a judgement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I work for the usps and in aug of this yr there was a payroll crash no checks were issued it took over a month to fix and sent everything into kaos and yes that payment was forgotten bc of everything else trying to catch up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. I'm sorry, I'm not following. You have a hold on your account for what reason?