Own 2006 toyota tacoma,has ran away with me twice ,both

Customer Question
Own 2006 toyota tacoma,has...

Own 2006 toyota tacoma,has ran away with me twice ,both involving accidents,i am currentlyunable to drive this veehicle,dont trust it.where do i go from here>

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

/ 2006 in texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No injuries in accidents,but damage my insurance paid out,plus i am without use of truck

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you had a mechanic inspect it to determine if this is in fact a manufacturer defect? I am no quite sure what your specific question is for us?