How do you know who I am? I just pay $5 and waiting? I told…

Customer Question
How do you know...

How do you know who I am? I just pay $5 and waiting?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I told you already I am one of importer and recently I imported Hibiscus Flower Tea from Nigeria. Shipper and Agency of Maersk line issued 2 Bill of Ladding. 1st Bill of Ladding issued 27 Sep 2017, place of issue is Manila and 2nd one is Lagos, Nigeria. Date of Issue and Place of Issue are discrepancy that is fraudulent practices I have to claim $150.000 to Shipper and Maersk. Therefor I have to file at US Court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not file yetMy mail:***@******.*** phone:(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all. I want know lawyer address before my payment made

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question about this for us?