I am housecleaner and yesterday I received an msg from an…

Customer Question
I am housecleaner...

I am housecleaner and yesterday I received an msg from an unsatisfied customer. He sent me messages from 11 am to 3 pm

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CT

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Zara - I Returned to the office tonight and thought you did a great job. Then I ran a damp towel over several different areas.I have always tried to over-pay for work that exceeds needs to exceed my expectations.I do this for everyone that works for me. In a trading - operations - or fundamental capacity.I overpay for those that show they want to do what they were given a job to do.
Clearly, you did not do what you needed to do this week.Please return the keys. We are now no longer going to co tiniest working together.Me: This time, my mommy was alone. I dont know what happened. Sorry.
I gonna mailing your keys tomorrow
Thank youHe: All my best.Please return the keys during working hours.The office alarm will be set - Police will be alerted if you try to return anything outside of working hours.I am sorry.I promise - I overpay for everything, because I want the best.You did not do your share - I was about to ask you to work at my house, Larson’s, Tim’s and The three houses of Randy, but this can no longer be the case.Thanks.
No need for additional contact.I thought I paid you well - $200 this past week.Me: Justin I am honest person, sorry if you not liked my job, but of course I never gonna try returning in your office. I can returned your payment too.He: Apparently, not.I’m just disappointed.I thought you were better than that. I really did.
I do not care about the money.I wanted to have someone in my office I considered a friend.
Cara boa.
Send the keys - drop them off. I will have to pay for a locksmith to change the door locks anyway.Be well.Thanks for your help.Keep the money.
Nice to have met you Zara.
Caloteiro. Is the only word I can come up with.I feel used.
Thanks.
Glass was not even cleaned - I am doing it now because I have an investor coming in tomorrow morning.That is not cool, Zara.
Not one pane of glass was cleaned.
Not one.
What did I pay $600 for? Help me understand.
I am not happy. I angry. I hope the Amaral Family Cleaning service has legal employees - I am going to run the company through my state contacts tomorrow.I will help everyone in my circle, but I will not be taken advantage of. Ever. Not even for a small amount of money - to me it is the principle.
Hope you are licensed.
You tried to take advantage of the wrong by person.
Let’s see who wins.
You are the type of person that give quality people from Brasil a bad name and why people like me do not want to ever give them a chance.I lived in Rio, I love the country - After you, I will never give a chance to someone from a country that I love.Never again.Good luck with a husband that drives Uber and a failed cleaning company.
Amazing life you have created for your children.
They will be proud of you both.

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats my first contact

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?