I have done something stupid. Florida

Customer Question
I have done something...

I have done something stupid

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read that.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

my girlfriend and I had sex with no consent we were buzzed and now feel like I did something wrong

I am sorry, but I do not understand your statement. Also, I do not see a specific question.

Kindly explain.

Is your girlfriend under age?

How old are you?

What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

she is 28 and I am 35
no consent does it mean rape
we been dating for 3 years
the most we do is masturbation with each other

Thank you for the information.

When you said that you had sex without consent, what exactly do you mean?

Are you saying that you forced her to have sex with you and you are now afraid that she may report you to authorities?

Kindly explain.

Thank you for your cooperation.

i wanted to have sex and I guess she wanted to also but I never asked if it was ok to do it. she was willing and now afraid she might tell authorities that she was buzzed and we had sex. even though she and I wanted to have sex

Thank you for the information.

What do you mean by "buzzed?"

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

we were both drunk.
I did not get consent to have sex with her. Is that a crime

Thank you for the information.

If you did not consent from her before you had sex with her, yes, you could be charged with rape if she reports you to the authorities for raping her. If she decides not to press charges against you, then you are in the clear.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.