What percentage of a homes value will a broker pay who

Customer Question
What percentage of a...

What percentage of a homes value will a broker pay who advertises "we buy homes for cash"?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have assets, but I need liquidity.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. What is the condition of the home? Does it need work, updating or is it move in ready? Has the seller tried selling it on their own?