I intend to purchase a pistol for personal and family

Customer Question
I intend to purchase...

I intend to purchase a pistol for personal and family protection, the pistol I purchase will be of no security value locked in the trunk of my car or in a gunsafe in my home I live in NC other than obtaining a concealed carry permit what are the restrictions

Lawyer's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

I am a retired British Colonol she spent most of my service life I the British Colony's. I carried a Wiley and Scott 455 in a shouderholster not the most comfortable but immediately available if required. I am now retired and a US citizen, I probably feel more exposed here in the US than I ever did in Africa, whatare the requirements here in NC to provide protection for my family and I, a pistol confined to the house or the trunk of my car does not give me the confidence to protect myself or others what is the answer ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
11/30/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Have you already researched the issue or spoken to anyone about the requirements?