I HAVE A BOAT(MY FLOATING HOME) STORED WHERE ON IT.....BEING…

Customer Question
I HAVE A BOAT(MY...

I HAVE A BOAT(MY FLOATING HOME) STORED WHERE I'M WORKING ON IT.....BEING THREATENED BY BOATYARD MGR TO "KICK ME OUT"I HAVE APPROX ONE MONTHS WORK LEFT TO COMPLETE FOR LAUNCH.....OTHERWISE THIS BOAT WILL NOT BE SEAWORTHY

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the boat?

LAKESIDE CALIFORNIA ..ALL STORAGE DUES ARE PAID IN FULL...THIS IS A DISPUTE OVER ME ASKING !! BOATYARD MGR FOR PERMISSION TO PARK MY CAR IN BOATYARD WHILE I'M WORKING ON MY BOAT.....

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO...AS WELL, I'M 83 AND NOT ABLE TO WORK FULLTIME TO EXPEDITE FINISH WORK ON BOAT..THIS IS, AT THIS POINT, A THREAT BY OVER OFFICIOUS YARD MGR

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

JUST THAT THIS IS, AT THIS POINT A THREAT...HOWEVER I NEED !... TO KNOW MY OPTIONS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you under any type of fixed term written lease contract or are you month to month?

.

Has the manager given you any written notice to terminate your tenancy?

.

.

thanks