When we bought a house, i put 120 thousand and she put only…

Customer Question
When we bought a...

When we bought a house, i put 120 thousand and she put only 16 thousand but i didn't care about that time she have title now over title she play a game i want more than half, what are my rights?? Daniel

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

B.C Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She sold a house without me notify, we have agree half and half, but now she want more than half, house is on our posses on, for 17 years i payed about 50 thousand on renovation, payed for 12 years house insurance and property tax for 16 years full amount.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are my legal rights now because i m not on title? thanks Daniel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

It's very hard for us to answer a question like "what are my rights" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

i living in house now can she kick me out of the house without been pay house is sold without me, she want more than half ,but she didn't put much in house .
Tina, Lawyer