Can a hospital hold me against my will without a thorough…

Customer Question
Can a hospital hold me...
Can a hospital hold me against my will without a thorough psychological evaluation?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance and support to your unlawful confinement / wrongful imprisonment question today.

emergency committal and confinement must follow certain statutory procedures that include a psychological evaluation and report.

Thereafter you are entitled to a full hearing on any detention and periodic review assessments on the need to keep you in a hospital.

How long have you been confined and what court hearing if any has been held ?

Have you received any paperwork in relation to your confinement ?

Looking forward to your follow up.

Just a reminder to rate positively today before exiting.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill