Our county purchased $260 million dollars worth of leased…

Customer Question
Our county purchased $260...

Our county purchased $260 million dollars worth of leased computers and software, there now seems as if insider behavior and fraud was used to sell us the program can we at lest end the contract or is politicians right saying contract is signed we must go through

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Baltimore County maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No because the school board ,has told us nothing can be done , but looks like they are covering their decision to purchase it ,Superintendent resigned before some of this came to light

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is pretty much it except local school board is appointed by politician who picked superintendent

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know if you, as a citizen, can step in and tell the district what to do?

Actually what I can tell the citizens of the district what they can ask district to do

That depends...was there fraud involved in negotiating this contract?