I am looking for a law firm that has won at the

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a law firm that has won at the International court of arbitration for sports. The legal issues are:

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

1) Irreparable damage to 3 athletes. 2) the sports officials failed in their fiduciary duties. 3) The sport failed to provide due process. It is not state law it is Olympic Sports law at the International Court of Arbitration for Sports. THe Olympic Sport has authority to designate the only court of competent jurisdiction is ICAS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

In accordance with the Olympic Sport bylaws the internal process was exhausted.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Here are some law firms that have practiced before the International Court of Arbitration for Sport in Geneva:

http://www.monteneri.com (based in Zurich) +41 44 491 55 33

http://www.globalsportsadvocates.com/team/paul-greene/ (Maine) (###) ###-####/p>

https://www.kmclaw.com/industries-Sports-Law.html (Utah) (###) ###-####/p>

https://www.lawinsport.com/editorial-board/item/james-bunting (London) +44(###) ###-####/p>

They all have excellent reputations and history of success before the Arbitration court.

I hope this helps.

Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Do you have another question for me? If not, please rate me. That is the only way that I get credit for the work that I have done for you.

Thanks

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney and was asked by the site to see if I could assist you. It appears that the Attorney you were working with provided the information that requested. Can you please let me know what additional questions I can answer for you? Thank you.