IS there some place in Central Oregon to visit TSA or HS to…

Customer Question
IS there some place...

IS there some place in Central Oregon to visit TSA or HS to process the Goal Entry paperwork? The web site stinks!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, we have TT status for years but that is gone from American Airline's computer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

The Oregen office is located in Portland Oregon.

This is the exact address:

7000 NE Airport Way
Room T3352
Portland, OR 97218

This is the phone number to the office:

(###) ###-####/p>

You must first make an account and file an application online at the global entry site.

Only after your online application is reviewed and approved will you be allowed to schedule an appointment at the Portland office.

If you're having difficulties with the site you can contact CBP global entry enrollement directly at:

(877)(###) ###-####/strong>

You'll also find this site useful:

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry/how-apply

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!