I'm in foreclosure they put in a motion for a protective…

Customer Question
I'm in foreclosure they put...
I'm in foreclosure they put in a motion for a protective order. I'm confused because first it was a summary of strict foreclosure that was continued for an evidenciaryhesring didctrpyin the numbers they presented I don't understand do I have time to find a place ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
How do I contact by phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Good evening. I'm sorry to hear that you are in a foreclosure situation. I might be able to assist you with information, but your statement is difficult to understand. It might be better if we switch this to a phone call. There is an additional $59 charge for that, but I think if I can ask you questions over the phone you will find that the information you receive will be much more beneficial to you. Please answer back and let me know if you are interested in a phone conference.