My sister,s dog bit a neighbor woman and killed a small pet…

Customer Question
My sister,s dog bit...

My sister,s dog bit a neighbor woman and killed a small pet dog, the woman has sustained a partial amputation of her little finger.The dog escaped from a fenced in backyard area,my sister had no home owners insurance and is on a low fixed income, she is now being sued she was served papers requesting more info interrogation and request for admissions

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes,in waukesha co.civil court,request for more info i think they don't believe the lack of homeowners policy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/26/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks so much for your patience and I'm sorry for the delay. After taking a look at your situation, I'm not sure what specific questions you have. What specific questions did you have for me today?