I was admitted to hospital via ambulance about a week ago…

Customer Question
I was admitted to...

I was admitted to hospital via ambulance about a week ago feeling pretty sick from a car accident. A young girl and boy (one of them) removed my

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Watch while in transit to room 4018. The girls said I had to be catherized. I told the boy to leave - no nurse around but I felt there were other people in the room but most of the room was rather dark. The girl inserted some kind of a tube 3x and hurting me. This is not the procedure for this item.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I couldn't get a security guard to come so I called the Cumming, GA police department and all hell broke loose locking me out from using phone to call family, no talking to me, but I could hear a male voice down the hall for 5-6 hours. They kept my door closed as if I were the perpetrator. Who could I complain too. Also, who can I call because my tv was cleared and again disconnected. My phone/internet were disconnected when I got home and tried to call my doctor. I am 87 years young and need somebody's help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Our Customer Support team is available to help you 24/7.
Email***@******.***.
In the US or Canada: 1-***-***-**** (Available 6am to 9pm PST).
In the UK: 0-***-***-****.
In Australia: 1800-679-634.
In New Zealand: 0800-452-621.
From anywhere else: 1-***-***-****.
Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can't call anyone. If you can connect me emailing or whatever that would help me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/26/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you believe they committed a negligent or unnecessary procedure on you and caused you injury, you would need to report this to Adult Protection Services. Also, you would need a local medical malpractice attorney http://www.hg.org who would be able to file suit against the facility for any injury they caused you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.