Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
We just confessed judgement and offered the individual two
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
We just confessed judgement and offered the individual two options for payment that the company can afford. We received pattern interrogatories unde crcp 369g. our concern is that this individual is k… read more
I need advice on a real estate transaction, Missouri,
Ray, Lawyer
nothing in court - we are in a purchase transaction … read more
We purchased a used vehicle, "as is" but newly inspected, in
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
We purchased a used vehicle, "as is" but newly inspected, in Roanoke last Sat. We know it had some needed repairs so put it in the shop this week. The repairman called and told us that one of the moto… read more
In Colorado I have on an option to purchase a parcel of
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
In Colorado I have on an option to purchase a parcel of unimproved property. I now want to sell this property which is owned by an owner who resides in another state. I understand Colorado has some st… read more
If I fail to pay the balances required of a contract of real
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
If I fail to pay the balances required of a contract for sale of real estate in Illinois and the contract is terminated, what legal remedies will the seller seek against me?… read more
Richard, we are still working on setting up the LLCs. Just
Richard, Owner
Richard, we are still working on setting up the LLCs. Just about have the bank accounts set up. This is taking way longer than I thought it would. On a different question, I was asked by a guy today i… read more
My wife signed an agreement to sell a Real Estate property
Ely, Counselor at Law
My wife signed an agreement to sell a Real Estate property and the Selling Agent sent her an Inspection Notice with a notice to correct. She is unwilling to make the correction and just wants to remov… read more
This is a real estate queston. There is a dispute brewing between
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
This is a real estate queston. There is a dispute brewing between seller who insists that she has the legal right to remove a type of specialty fence (a round pen she uses)and the buyer who is demandi… read more
We bought a new home and had a house inspector certify that
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
We bought a new home and had a house inspector certify that it was structural in good shape plus a number of other not true statements. In having to rebuild structure and replace other "good" items we… read more
Me and a friend have been going through what we think is a
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Me and a friend have been going through what we think is a lot of harassment in the work place and need to know if there is anything we can do about it. The latest example was yesterday when a supervi… read more
I have a situation arising from a disagreement over a residential
Legal Eagle, Attorney at Law
I have a situation arising from a disagreement over a residential real estate transaction in Colorado that closed in 2004. Mediation is being requested per the terms of the real estate contract. Is th… read more
In Ohio We recently put a bid on a home /Seller accepted and
Roger, Litigation Attorney
In Ohio: We recently put a bid on a home /Seller accepted and was contingent on a home inspection. The home inspection revealed Carpenter Ants outside and traces inside (none destructive inspection). … read more
Background Our HOA has been continuously harrassing us with
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
Background: Our HOA has been continuously harrassing us with HOA violations, refusing to assist us when we ask, and corruption (board members getting work done on their property using community funds)… read more
I am a first time homebuyer and need some advise about the
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I am a first time homebuyer and need some advise about the best way to go about buying a for sale by owner home without any agents involved. Do we contact the seller first to make an offer and see if … read more
We are negotiating the purchase of home in Mississippi. The
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
We are negotiating the purchase of home in Mississippi. The Seller claims he is not responsible for any visible structural problems although we specified that the sale (and his price) were contingent … read more
We bought a house two years ago in ohio. A few months ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
We bought a house two years ago in ohio. A few months ago we noticed that the bathroom in our finished basement started backing up. Had a plumber come over with a camera and found that the lines hadnt… read more
We are selling our house and we had an offer to buy the ...
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
We are selling our house and we had an offer to buy the house from a lady that it is going through a divorce. We passed the inspection and all the contingencies were met. Because of problems between t… read more
The sellers of a house just accepted our offer and all ...
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
The sellers of a house just accepted our offer and all parties signed a basic real estate contract. A fews days later we (the buyers) received a letter from the sellers asking to be released with no l… read more