I recently was put on administrative leave from the company…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I recently...

Second opinion] I recently was put on administrative leave from the company I worked for. The reason being is that some of the times I recorded for my time worked were not accurate. Can they press charges against me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was a store manager for the compay

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/26/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

No, this is typically viewed as a civil matter not criminal.