Ms. Wilson, I'm in California. Ms. I'm in a arbitration, but…

Customer Question
Hi Ms. Wilson, Lawyer's...

Hi Ms. Wilson,

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes Ms. I'm in a arbitration, but my situation is something especial. I'm just a RMO for one company for just one month, cause my "partner", never pay my quote and as soon as I just get notice of this I just canceled my partnership, but the CSLB went against me because they can not any compensation with the CEO o the company.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes Ms. Wilson, I will go through the arbitration on Dec 5, and I don't have any copy of the original contract or any information about, but the only thing that I have some pictures for the company's facebook page and the day when the job was done,as well as the history of the company's CEO problems from the CSLB page

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/26/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

I was the RMO for the Newport Home Services Inc. for one month because the CEO Mr. Albert Rodney Padilla never pay me as we made the deal, so immediately I filed the disassociation,
association date 12/04/2014
disassociation date 01/04/2015.
But Mr. was running one contract business that finish before we get on business, exactly on 11/26/2014; I just get this date from his facebook page business. And now I am in the arbitration program because this contract with the owner of the house where the job was done. So my question is : Am I the only person liable for this arbitration and I have to reimburse the amount of this contract?

Thank you for the information. However, I am still not clear what the situation is. Kindly try one more time to explain the circumstances surrounding your case and the parties involved.

Thank you for your cooperation.