I know I have a wrongfull death case, and I need a good

Customer Question
lawyer to take it,the facks...
I know I have a wrongfull death case, and I need a good lawyer to take it,the facks are all there, let me try to exsplain it. daughter was taken to regenial medical center for a seizure, the ER doctor sanghadi stopped her meds, she developed pneumonia, she was seizing in her sleep. which led to her graduating food into her lungs , the docter put her back on her meds 15 day later,she died,her body was lost , when found she had a arm and a legs leg.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/26/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hi, thanks so much for requesting me. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. This to me sounds like a classic case of negligence based on medical malpractice. Negligence simply means that there was a duty that the other party owed and they breached that duty in some way. What is most important is that it is proven that the defendant breached their duty of care because that is what mostly determines whether there is a cause of action. Basically, the question is, “Did the defendant’s actions fall below the standard of care for a reasonable person in a similar situation?” If the answer to that question is yes, then there is negligence and you are entitled to damages. In this case, what that probably means is that if he had left her on her meds, she may still be alive. Damages can be difficult to calculate, but if you click here you can use a calculator help you understand.

What specific questions did you have for me regarding this so I can help?