I am a tennant and have a question about eviction. Florida.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I am...

Hi Pearl, I am a tennant and have a question about eviction

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Landlord verbalized evictionlast week nothing in writing to me. The rental property has been in forclosure 5+yrs and thats filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a few questions all contingent on my rights

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Do you have a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

What are your legal questions I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Did you not get my question in writing? it just took me 45 minutes to write down entire situation

Sorry no, I just saw your last post asking if I got your info... I hate it when that happens as it does to me sometimes as well...

.

But 45 minutes of info is way more than I need... I just need to know what your questions are and if you are under a written fixed lease term or not.

.

I can ask for additional information if necessary for me to answer so you don't have to type a lot of info that may not be legally relevant to the situation..

It’s not a cut and dry situation

Ok, then type as much as you would like.. I might suggest you hit enter after a few paragraphs to make sure it isn't lost again and posts and then continue on with more info..

.

But I have been an attorney for 17 years and a landlord for over 26, so I can typically get to the heart of a landlord tenant issue pretty quickly..

I’m a pretty slow at typing which is why it took so long I need to be somewhere at 11 I don’t have time to do this now

No worries, the question will remain open as long as you need it to. Come back whenever you get time.. I am usually online in the evenings..

Ok thank you

You are very welcome. Happy to help any time.