I would appreciate a phone call this is very distressing of…

Customer Question
I would appreciate a phone...
I would appreciate a phone call this is very distressing of course. The first question pertains to a competency evaluation court ordered in a lingering felony case that for lack of a better phrase didn't happen
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Blake, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Blake
Blake, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am a practicing attorney with JustAnswer. I am very sorry to hear that you are distressed, and I will be happy to help with this. If you would like a phone call, then please press the accept button and I will be able to send an phone call offer to you. If you would prefer to speak through text, then we can do that as well.

Text is fine it’s Sunday evening and I don’t want to interrupt you unduly . My phone number is *****–6 20–90 39
I would appreciate Being provided with the answer or some semblance . I can help you and this is my phone number is ***** an answer .
Blake
Blake
Blake, Lawyer