My sister and trustee of my Michigan property lives in

Customer Question
My sister and trustee of...
My sister and trustee of my Michigan property lives in Texas. She has offered me $100,000 immediately upon a phone call she says for my interest in the property which is worth something like $600,000 misrepresenting to me both the annual income and its value. I need to start action in Texas for her for misconduct, civil and criminal liability
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can file such a suit here yourself or with a lawyer.You are not required to see your interests.A lawyer here would help with suit and resolving this matter.Your sister appears to be self dealing and violating your fiduciary duties.

You can locate lawyer here to file such a suit and seek legal fees as well as the other items you mention.

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Lawyer_Referral_Service_LRIS_

Good luck here in court.I appreciate the chance to help you .

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars.

If you are a texAs lawyer Can’t handle someone residing in Amarillo and do not have a conflict with Kim Hooker architect married to a fellow named Larry last name escapes me in on what basis will you take the case

Terms of service do not allow me client offsite.Please use lawyer referral above they can locate local lawyer here in Amarillo.

Thank you . I did find the contact information

I wish you the best here, you deserve a fair outcome here.Trustee can be removed by a lawsuit here in Texas.