Hallo,. I would like to get in touch with ZOEY

Customer Question
Hallo , this is Anik...
Hallo , this is Anik Ziegler . I would like to get in touch with ZOEY.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

Hi, Anik

What's your question?

My situation is horrible , very difficult to belive , it is a crime , what happen to me ! When i had to fly in emergency to germany , in wheelchair rolled , with feever , thrombosis and staphinfection, otherwiswe i would have lost my leg . This injurylowyer , what i found on yellowpages , i realised to late , that he was friends with the lowyer , who run me over as a pedestrian and also with the surgeon , who crippled my leg and left me with a lasting damage. I was yust another new person in the city, allone , without family and protection , in pain , in a desperate situaation rellying on their help , for them , a Nobody , even with A.Jolie looks, and they checked my naivity , that i had no clue about my rights . To shorten it , with unlimited calls , intimidation, bulliing , totally lies , belitteling me and threatts , i have no other options and i am gonna be fine , forced me, to sign out the case after a year , paid me an apple and an egg , the injurylower tookeven 150% , not 40%, and i didnt know , that i had a lasting damage and got more and more healthproblems therefore.Zoey , i got terribly ripped off. Can i reopen this injurycase or what can i do about it !? I am crippled , in pain, no income since 3 years, went trough all my savings , to pay for bills and only save my leg , what is 4 cm thinner , than the right one , i am restricted, in evetything i love , running , technodancing, aerobic , ski , stairmaster , love , sex , cant wear skirts and high heels . Zoey , it is horrible , i am crippled , allone and without help , even the goverment doesnt pays me disability . Can i reopen this unjustise Case or is there any other help or lowyer who helps me against this terrible unjustice !?AnkaZiegler Zoey, even my computer is hacked. I live in trauma and anxiety and pain , all allone !
ZOEY , I WANT TO GET A PREPAIDCARD. I DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY MORE ON MY DEBITCARD. AND I CANT AFFORD , TO PUT MY CARDNUMBER IN A COMPUTER. I

Anika, I'm going to have to opt out of this question, unfortunately, and turn it over to another lawyer who practices malpractice law. As I mentioned earlier, my specialty is criminal law. I'll have it moved into a different category for someone else to handle.

As for the credit card issue, you need customer service to discuss that, since lawyers here have no access to your membership account and can't help with site billing issues.

Good luck with this and I hope you get the justice you seek.