I'm a schizophrenic. I have mind reading voices every day.

Customer Question
Good morning, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I'm a schizophrenic. I have mind reading voices every day. In 2013 I had a therapist who said since I had shown evidence that the voices and the mind reading were real it was it was somebody's duty to investigate. He said it wasn't his duty. He supported the letters I wrote and Police Chief Olin and the Legal Aid director Professor Prather answered me. These letters were written around 1983. I need your help to find the people responsible so I an ask them investigate me and my neighbors and friends to look for more evidence. This time I have 10 questionnaires that say that the people answering heard mental and audible level voices and that they were aware of mind reading. Again, please help me find the person who's duty it is to investigate and look at my evidence for real. The crimes involved are Schizophrenic Fraud in the Mental Health Profession , the LAW PROFESSION and the Medical Profession. I give a typewritten report to my new therapist Julian Brown at Bert Nash at the end of each month. I have only given him one Report; I gave it Oct 30th. I haven't asked him to support my letters yet. I have shown him questionnaires from people that reported knowledge of mind reading and awareness of mental and audible level voices. Again I am asking for your help to find who is responsible for investigating my questionnaires and my neighbors.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Lawrence Kansas I have Therapy at

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Bert Nash since around 1980.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This time I have lived in Lawrence since around 1980.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The police have discretion in choosing whether or not to investigate your questionnaires. If the police are not investigating them, then the only way to get them investigated is you must hire a local private investigator and they would need to take those questionnaires and begin investigating them for you and they can then make a report on their investigation which you would then be able to bring to the local chief of police AND the district attorney for them to take action on if there is anything in the investigative report that they can legally take action on.

This is the only way for you to get your investigation done if the police will not investigate it as it is their choice and right to decide.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.