I am trying to seal or get as many charges sealed as

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to seal or get as many charges sealed as possible. I had a drug problem 20 years ago. I have numerous traffic charges for driving with a suspended license. I several arrests for cocaine possession. (1 conviction for cocaine possession) Last arrest 1997, clean and sober 2o years.Question: Does my one conviction disqualify me to seal the other charges. I know the conviction cannot be sealed, but that stop me from sealing the other misdemeanor charges? What are your cost and to accept Pay Pal or CC? I would like to begin quickly.Albert Tognazzi(###) ###-####**@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Florida, last arrest 1997

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am trying to seal or get as many charges sealed as possible. I had a drug problem 20 years ago. I have numerous traffic charges for driving with a suspended license. I several arrests for cocaine possession. (1 conviction for cocaine possession) Last arrest 1997, clean and sober 2o years.Question: Does my one conviction disqualify me to seal the other charges. I know the conviction cannot be sealed, but that stop me from sealing the other misdemeanor charges? What are your cost and to accept Pay Pal or CC? I would like to begin quickly.Albert Tognazzi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent anyone from this site, as it is forbidden by state law. You would need to hire a local attorney to represent you on this type of matter.

As far as sealing charges, traffic charges cannot be sealed or expunged. You can only seal or expunge misdemeanor convictions or any felony charges that did not result in convictions. The felony convictions you would need to file a petition for pardon with the board of pardon and parole and seek a governor's pardon, which would then allow you to get the charges sealed if a pardon is granted.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney