On a QMCSO what does legally responsible relative mean? Ny.

Customer Question
Hi! On a...

Hi! On a QMCSO what does legally responsible relative mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it was files in 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

You fudn’t Answer my question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Is the legally responsible relative the person responsible to pay for and maintain health insurance on the kids? And what does alternate recipient mean?
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering support and assistance to your qualified child support order question.

The legally responsible relative is the payee relative responsible to paying for the beneficiary/ recipient family member. An alternate recipient includes the recipient's child,adopted child or child placed for adoption with the recipient.

Here is a complete fact sheet released from the Department of Labor on QMSCO's

https://www.dol.gov/sites/default/files/ebsa/about-ebsa/our-activities/resource-center/publications/qualified-medical-child-support-orders.pdf

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill