I have a small claims court settlement. is a gaging order…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small claims court settlement. is a gaging order settlement part of that small claims settlement , and as such limited to $5000

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And can you tell me what's been officially filed?

Washington state squat county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Squat county, yes a trial date is set for february

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Squat county, spell check is not recognsising skagit

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
to summarise, i expect an offer to be made to me to settle the case.
I will accept this offer if it does not GAG me and prevent me from telling my story in public.
If the offending party wants me to keep my mouth shut, can I ask for an additional cheque for $50,000.
Or will the offending Party then have a right to take the matter out of the small claims court to a Higher court ?
11/24/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can ask for anything you want in settlement.The court would dismiss the case and they pay you to keep quiet.So its possible to settle for more if they agree to pay here.Start hi and see how it goes.

I appreciate the chance the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can psoitive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.