Will a judge allow a representative to speak on behalf of a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Will a...

Second opinion] Will a judge allow a representative to speak on behalf of a accused in a civil preliminary hearing without pleading guilty.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las Vegas, Ca.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is concerning my grandson who punched another family member.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
I have been waiting 30 minutes for a second opinion. No response.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 7 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry that you were waiting --not sure how many attorneys are online today given the holiday weekend. In any event, to answer your question, the previous expert was correct -the only way a person could speak as a representative would be if they were a licensed attorney speaking on behalf of the individual.

I am not satisfied with that answer. I have used this approach in Arizona and had the guilty party remanded to my custody. My son. Is it different in California?.

I'm sorry you are not satisfied. I'll opt out and open the question back up to other experts to further assist you. Please DO NOT rate the answer but leave your rating for the next expert who can assist you with this matter.

O.K. Thank you.