How long is the statue of limitation for med. Malpractice…

Customer Question
How long is the...

How long is the statue of limitation for med. Malpractice for a very complex situation in naples , flo !?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Florida , and i have the lastg damages too.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I got a potent .med. malpractise opinion expertise , but no lowyer wants to take it , they are scared off this perv. Sad. Butchersurgeon , everybody knows.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there a staatue of limitation, i had so many problems , he did 6orthroscopy on me without heparin and antibiotic , operated me with a bloodcloth and thrombose obly tons of oxycodine , than he gave me XERALaTA , my thromboseleg got numb,, i lost my crowns ,got haematoms , blurry vision, lost my hair un bushes , got acne bloody stool , affter that , hhe did kneemanioulation , to straighten my numb , not straight thromboseleg , ripped me all the scartissues off , i got a sstaphinfection , and a bakerscyste with propioni acne from all this surgeries, feever, could only walk on walker on 2 boned , limping in pain. The nurses on call put me for 2 weeks the highest dose of heparin and antibiotic in my arm. He operated and operated. On my mullion $ superbody , senceless , to torture me , cripple me , and i had to pay for. It gots worst , all kind of complic. No other doctor , who fellt all sorry , didnt wanted to take me. Had to deal with the nervdoctor , tests and desinfectiondoctor too , my situation gots worster, my leg was in danger . My mother urged me to get a flightpermission and put me in the best orth hosp. for 3 weeks , the. Doctors couldnt believe. In which terifiing condition arrived with an hot stiff staphinfected elefantleg, they got me first with an paincatheder and highest dose of heparin and antibiotic , the in fection out with a paincatheder, i write u rest tomorrow , i am exosted .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

You can find Florida’s statute of limitations for medical malpractice lawsuits at Florida Statutes section 95.11(4)(b). This law says that in Florida, you must file a medical malpractice lawsuit within two years of the date on which the harm resulting from the malpractice was -- or should reasonably have been – discovered.

There is also a blanket deadline of four years from the date of the alleged medical malpractice, regardless of when you actually (or when you should have) discovered the harm, unless there was some sort of fraud in connection with the malpractice, or the prospective plaintiff is under the age of eight.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!