Can my insurance company suit me for personal injury to

Customer Question
Can my insurance company...

Can my insurance company suit me for personal injury to another customer within the same company?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes they paid the other driver $140,000 for suffering and damages, loss of income, but now they are suing me to pay for that money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Geico sold this policy over the phone to a person who speaks little or no English, they did not explained that bodily injury for other people but themselves were not covered in this policy. They have an accident and were at fault for the accident, the other driver is also a Geico customer, they paiu $140,000 and want to suit the other party, who used to be their customer and whom they sold a policy over the phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 6 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
An insurer will normally cover its insured and may seek indemnification payment from the other party and its insurer. Normally insurer won’t sue own insurer. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
The case is that they sold this insurance over the phone to a person with little or not English speaker, and omitted the clause about bodily injury in the policy, the insured did not know this,now they drop them from their insurance and filed a lawsuit against them.
The insured has a claim for concealment of terms and breach of contract as well as bad faith dealings. Can also pursue a claim for coverage and grievance with the insurance dept. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Never mind, I am trying to help someone who needs help but this is going to cost me more that I thought, thanks.
No call needed for added charge. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
no thanks
Ok
you do not want to pay for the replies given?
Tina, Lawyer