I JUST HAVE A QUESTION. i HAD A STROKE LAST WEEKEND AND HAD…

I JUST HAVE A...

I JUST HAVE A QUESTION. i HAD A STROKE LAST WEEKEND AND HAD STOPPED BY MY PHARMACY TWO DAYS BEFORE TO GET A REFILL. THEY HAD TO GET . THE NEXT DAY I CALLED AN ASKED IF THEY HAD HEARD FROM MY DR AND SHE SAID NO. I ASK IF ITHEY COULD GIVE ME A EMERGENCY SPPLY AND THE TECH SAID NO. I TOLD HER I COULD HAVE A STROKE.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

IDAHO

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I CALLED THE STORE MANAGER SEVERAL HOURS LATER AND TOLD HIM I WOULD NEVER GET MY PERSCRIPTIONS THERE AGAIN AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION, HE TALKDED TPO THE PHARASIST AND TOLD ME THAT THE PHARMASIST SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME A5 PILLS AND THAT HE THE MANAGWER WOULD BRING THEM TO MY HOUSE,.

11/24/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Do i have any recourse.
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started