Who has legal guardianship over me. Robin Bonnick. Fort

Customer Question
Who has legal guardianship...

Who has legal guardianship over me. Robin Bonnick. Fort Worth, Texas. It may have been granted in Dallas county because I once lived in Denton county. Lake Dallas, Tx.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I really feel like it has been. I seem to have no lasting control over my own affairs.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know how to get one reversed. I feel as though I have been misdiagnosed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/24/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Have you checked with the court by name to see if an order has been filed or has anyone attempted to act in your name?
No. What court? Where would I begin.
You can check with state court by name where reside. If there was an order the alleged guardian would have served you. Courts do not grant this lightly and normally refuse to order it without a hearing and examination of witnesses and records since a deprivation of liberties.Can also use counsel locally to check and if needed undo.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.
I didn't get what I paid for. I asked you questions, then you asked me more questions. I gave you plenty of information. You could answer my questions, but I see you want me to do the legwork. A BOUGHT LESSON!
This is a general information site. We cannot represent customers. Hiring a lawyer locally can get you representation. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Good evening. I am a different expert. I think I can tell you how to find out this information on your own by making a few simple phone calls tomorrow. interested? If so, send me back, the names of the Texas counties where you think someone might have had a Guardian appointed over you.