I borrowed for the last year over time roughly around 100k…

Customer Question
I borrowed for the last...
I borrowed for the last year over time roughly around 100k for various bills from a friend that has just been a wealthy heaven sent angel my mom was supposed to run into some money for a old insurance policy my dad had on him but it turned out to be a Nigerian scam I haven’t told the person who loaned me all this money this woman is a complete stranger to me and has just helped me tremendously she is expecting money back nothing was ever signed other then our word via texts and emails saying we would pay back if she wanted to take legal action against me could she?? Would I get into any kind of trouble? I love this lady and I’m scared and sorry I have to break the news to her she lives in another state than I do
Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
11/24/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you share with me why this women would simply lend you all this money and how you met her and know her? I ask because $100,000 is a lot, so curious what this was based upon