I am trying to understand if having my friends ( greed card…

Customer Question
Hello again. I am trying...
Hello again. I am trying to understand if having my friends ( greed card holders )involved in a decision making in regards ***** ***** business. Under Alaska law.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/24/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for requesting me.

The US immigration law is federal law and applies to all 50 States, including Alaska, the district of Colombia and foreign territories.

So under the laws of Alaska they are legally entitled to the same contractual and employment opportunities as US citizens.

Thank you for requesting me today.

Please click on the 5*****, 4**** or better before your exit.

This is how you reciprocate my service and response to you.

So I hope you click FIVE STARS today.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer