Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  17 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I owne some property that another land owner has to use to

Customer Question

i owne some property that another land owner has to use to get to his land . what rights do ihave . all he has is an easment he dose not owne it . he lets anybody use it an we dont even now who they are. do i have any say in who can use it ,
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do you mean .
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Barrister replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If he has an easement, then he has the legal right for he or his guests to cross over your land to get to his. He doesn't have the right to park on it or stay on it for any length of time, just cross over it to reach his land.

.

.

thanks

Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much