I would like to get someone to create a confidentiality

I would like to...

I would like to get someone to create a confidentiality document for third parties who are helping me build my startup. This should also including any value they contribute is the startups etc..

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Delaware but we are moving to Texas next year

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Dont know what they means file or reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Third parties are US, Estonia, Columbia, Australia. Unique piece of IP that needs to be developed(called out in the confidentiality agreement) dont want to lose ownership etc

The confidentiality agreement needs to be stock standard as different individuals and companies come in and our of our startup to help as build out our platform. There needs to be some explicit conditions/statements for some discrete IP we are developing(sware code) and awareness that the third parties are not only situated in the US.
11/24/2017
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your question.

A confidentiality agreement should contain a description of the conversations, information and duration of the agreement.

Because you intend to contract parties in different countries, you will need to designate a choice of law jurisdictional State and country to resolve any disputed you have thereafter.

Because of the nature of the specifics of your agreement, I would need to know the the parties and terms of the agreement to offer you guidance on drafting.

I can do this but it would be an extra service in addition to the question and answer service.

If you are interested in this I can make an offer that would be reflective of the time needed to review or draft; to this end it would make more sense for you to draft the initial document yourself and for me to later review it.

You should also include a penalty clause in the agreement that states an amount of damages for breach of the non-disclosure/ confidentiality agreement.

We are here to help.

So please follow up with me as you may require.

and let me know if you need the additional service.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before your exit.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill how much time and cost to do this ? outside the question and answer ?
Ill be more explicit for you to draft it engage with me and finalize it.?
Any idea how long you will be ?.. thanks /Andrew

It would need to be written by you: to include the parties, scope of confidentiality, full agreement clause and finality clause and choice of State law clause.

Once you have done this I can review it for completeness.

This can be done my email if you accept my offer.

Best

Attorney Bill

Thanks bill all sorted.. Regards /Andrew

Yes, thank you for your positive feedback.

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer